Tuesday, March 15, 2016

ILP #1 - Edmodo

My original idea for this ILP was to use Blabberize to make a fun video about Abraham Lincoln. Unfortunately, the website stopped working for me when I was in the middle of saving what I had recorded and it would not reload. So instead of trying to fight with the website, I decided to scrap that idea and give Edmodo a shot. I added a chunk of information that was also on the Weebly I created so I could compare the formats of these two options for class websites. I think I prefer Weebly in a lot of ways, mostly in that it's more customizable so I can create my own look and feel for my class site. A feature I do really enjoy about Edmodo, though, is the ability to post a poll. I think that can be useful in a lot of different applications! I also like that it is a more interactive place, which would be better demonstrated if I actually had parents signed up as a part of my group. I think the ability to comment back and forth on announcements about events, homework, etc. would be really beneficial. I also think that I would like Edmodo a lot more having the opportunity to use it consistently over the course of a school year, rather than trying to fill it with posts in a short period of time.

https://www.edmodo.com/home#/group?id=20071925

group code: rycvm2

No comments:

Post a Comment