Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Slide Share!


Creative Presentation Slides Design Making from Peter Zvirinsky


I loved the tips in this slide show because it shares some good ideas for getting away from making a run of the mill PowerPoint presentations. One of the very first points it makes is to not use cliche images! I think this is something that might seem obvious once someone tells it to you, but many people don't think about it when they're searching for photos or clip art to put in their presentations! Don't use something that's one of the first five results because more than enough people have used that image already. I also really loved that it said to use a non-traditional background for your slides. I think a lot of people (myself included) never think about this because it sounds like a kind of risky thing to do. I loved the suggested of using an image of a blackboard as your slide background; I thought that was very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment